Scrapbook Layout - Painted My Face

OK this layout cracks me up mostly because Abbi is so HAPPY to have her face painted by her Dad.  We were at the Zoo and they had a station for face painting in the Children's Zoo.  She was thrilled she instructed  and helped him to do it and what colors to use!  She is so pleased with herself!

I had fun using really old BRIGHT papers for this one I cannot for the life of me remember the brand. I layered it onto Kraft that I dropped blue and white paints all over.  The title is done with some old Heidi Swapp acetate letters and the journaling is done with Heidi Swapp sticky notes.  Remember those pads I have tons of them.  Love them for journaling.   I added a Doodlebug doily and some other circles out of  cardstock and enamel dots.  All in all it makes me super Happy to see her little face.  She's 14 now it's fun to go back and scrap older photos and relive the memories.  I love the kits I never know what I'm going to get to work on each time I sent down.
So excited we're starting to prep for school here.  Both girlies will be in High School this year which will be fun.   For them and for us!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: