Thank You Sea Shells - Navy and Gold Series

We made it to the 5th card in the color series.  YAY I have been excited to use some new products and techniques throughout this series of cards.  This card is no exception all new products mostly Anna Griffin again.  The Anna Griffin Sea Shells are stamped on a scalloped die cut piece of white paper with Adirondack ink.   I love the super crisp image this ink gave these stamps and was pleasantly surprised how well these clear polymer stamps worked.  The Thank You is also from a new Anna Griffin set of greetings that came with die cuts.  The small oval was cut with that set and the larger gold was cut with a Lifestyle Crafts oval die.  I added some navy grosgrain ribbon behind the words and popped up the entire scalloped piece onto gold mirrorcard.
I am so happy with the way that this card series turned out I'm already working on another one or two!  YAY!  Look for a Patriotic Series starting later this week.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to visit my blog!  It is so appreciated!  Have a Wonderful WEEK!

No comments: