Shoot For The Stars - Stars and Stripes Card Series




Good Morning.   I have been working on getting this series started since Monday.  But you know how you get into that cycle of being tired and not having enough time to get everything done in a day. Then can't fall asleep at night thinking about all of the things you haven't completed, which just adds to the vicious cycle of not getting enough things done while being exhausted all day.  That's about how it was coming out of May and recovering from my Spring cold.  Now we are all back to our regular selves I hope to get back on track.

This series will be a somewhat Patriotic one to there will be 5 cards with Stars and Stripes hopefully they will jump start you to make your own Patriotic Inspired card for upcoming events in your life or maybe you will find a technique you just have to try or revisit.



Today's card uses a clear stamp set from My Favorite Things Stamps.  I've heat embossed the greeting in Gold and stamped the stars all around in shades of red and blue.  Everything is layered onto blue cardstock and a red card.  I have of course used a ton of Stickles on the stars and some striped ribbon to add the stripe part of our series!

Hope you enjoy it and your having a wonderful start to your Summer.  Thank you so much for stopping by to see me today!



No comments: