Memory Box Blog Blitz - Whispy Long Stem Lavendar

 So excited to be on the Memory Box Blog for the New Release Blog Blitz.   Today I have created a card using the Long Lavender Stem - 99108 along with the Studio Square Layers - 30021 and the Tag You're It Squares - 30025.  I die cut lots of little lavender stems and flowers in a couple of shades of purple.  Then I layered them onto a Studio Square I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  Any die cut excess I cut off the edges and I added the Tag Frame over the top.  Some lavender tulle and glitter tops off the card.  I had a lavender stem left over so I decorated the inside with the square from the tag frame.


Memory Box Products Used:  



Make sure to comment on all the designer's posts throughout our blog blitz this week.    The deadline for comments is 11:59 PM EST on Sunday January 18th.  The more posts you comment on the better chance of WINNING!  Plus the side affect is LOADS of Inspiration!  

Thanks for stopping by have an Amazing Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Marnie! I'm sure it was lots of teeny-tiny fiddly little bits, but totally worth it for a beautiful card. Tammy R.