50th Wedding Anniversary Card



Good Morning.   This is one of the custom orders I've had as of late.  After creating one of my Fancy Wedding Cards for a friend I was asked to create a 50th Anniversary Card.  Well actually 2 but I will wait to post the second until I'm sure the recipient has received it.  Anyway I dug into my stash of fancy papers, fancy flowers and gold embellishments and got to work.  This is the result a 6x6 easel card.  Hope you like it.  I did include an envelope but I put everything in a plastic box.  It would be hard to send it in an envelope. 
More Custom Orders to come.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is simply amazing! So gorgeous card and a very wonderful colors. Thanks for sharing this. This truly inspire me in creating my own wedding anniversary cards for myself. Cheers!

Rasmi

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!